Peel 'N' Eat Sautéed Spot Prawn with Lemon, Garlic, and Butter
This is a quick and easy way to make fresh local spot prawns shine. This recipe can easily be doubled or tripled for a crowd.
Ready In 30 minutes Makes 2 servings
Suggested serving size 3-4 pieces per person
- 1 stick (8 tablespoons) butter, divided
- 2-3 cloves garlic chopped
- 1 pound fresh local spot prawns, about 8 prawns
- 1 lemons cut into wedges
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1 tsp chile powder (optional)
2 Place the spot prawn in the pan and top with another 2 tablespoons butter. Cook for 3 minutes on each side or just until the meat turns opaque and the shells become more red, taking care not to overcook the prawns.
3 Transfer cooked prawns to a plate and garnish with lemon, chopped parsley and chile powder if using. Melt remaining butter and serve on the side. Peel and enjoy.